Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Lucie is Resourceful Like No One Else (sorry Pioneers)


OK - you can correct me if I'm wrong - but I believe Lucie got the Girls (age 4) tap shoes and the tap outfits before they ever took a dance class. I might think that because @lisa, my LA sister, did the same thing with my niece. Or I might think that because it's true.

So this is the order in my head:
1. tap shoes
2. dance outfits
3. tap DVD
4. abandoned counter top as a dance floor

When Lucie + fam were in the middle of renovating their kitchen she held onto the old counter top for a few extra days. One night Lucie put in an instructional tap dancing DVD for the Girls (after they changed into the perfect outfits) . . .


. . .and then said, 'I knew there was a reason I kept that counter!' She ran out the door and Voila! returned with a 'dance floor.' So the Girls got to dance their heart away and make the cool tap tap tapping sound.


No comments:

Post a Comment